PWF Northeast made its debut at the Elks Lodge in Webster, MA entitled “The Toxic Waltz”.

PWF Northeast owner Kyle Storm then came to the ring and publicly embarrassed ring announcer Angel Avellino by demoting her to an interviewer. He then brought out the new PWF Northeast ring announcer Rich Palladino.

The PWF Northeast Hype Video played and the official portion of the tapings began.

In the opening contest, PWF Northeast Junior-Heavyweight Champion “Hott Stuff” Paul Hudson defended against “The New Era of Wrestling” TJ Richter. Both men seemed primed to wrestle their best match to date. Richter and Hudson traded back and forth until Richter was soon frustrated with the upstart champ. TJ escaped the ring and brought back the title belt, nailing Hudson in the face with it. Referee Dan Tanaka called for the bell and ruled in favor of Paul Hudson via Disqualification. An angered Richter once again hit Hudson lacerating his head and causing him to bleed. Hudson required seven staples to close the wound, but will be back in action October 3rd. While officials attended to Hudson, Richter stole the title belt and claims that he is now the PWF Northeast Junior-Heavyweight Champion.

Next up was scheduled to be TJ Wyld’s monthly “Wyld-side” segment. He brought out PWF Northeast Owner Kyle Storm. Storm thanked the people who attended the debut in Webster. He then recalled the previous month’s event where his brother “Mad Dog” Matt Storm had lost an impromptu retirement match to “Bad Boy” Billy Black. As a small tribute to Matt’s 11-year career, “Mad Dog” was brought out for one last good-bye with the fans. Kyle then brought out the entire roster for a video retrospective of Matt Storm’s career, set to “Desperado” by the Eagles. It was definitely an emotional moment for “Mad Dog” as he was visibly moved afterwards. He thanked the crowd, then thanked the roster for making PWF Northeast as amazing as he feels it is and for letting him be a small part of it. “Mad Dog” then walked out of the ring for the last time.

Next up was another first for PWF-NE, a Women’s Tag Team Match. In one corner would be the manager of Fuzion, Mercedes teaming with one of the top women out there today, Ariel. They would be facing Ariel’s archrival Demonica and the debuting Valerie Dictorian, representing The Score. Dictorian and Demonica would be seconded by Grayson P. Alexander. This match had all the intensity of the previous Ariel-Demonica match-ups. Val Dictorian was impressive in her first showing. In the end, it would be a confusing situation. Referee Rich Bass accidentally was knocked down. At this point Ariel hit her diamond dust finish on Dictorian at the same time the Demonica locked the “Pandora’s Box” submission on Mercedes. Rich Bass started to come to at the same time the Dan Tanaka hit the ring to count the pin fall. Bass noticed Merecedes tap out to the submission as Tanaka’s hand struck the three for the pin. The two argued for a minute and then had it announced that the match would be a draw.

The fans in attendance saw a brief video teaser for the incoming “Hiroshi Asai”, debuting soon.

The last match before intermission was the one that would give the event its name. The “Toxic Waltz” is essentially part Lumberjack match, part elimination match, and part Gauntlet match. All five tag teams vying for the vacant PWF Northeast Tag Team Titles would surround the ring. Two of the members of the teams would be chosen at random to start the match. They would wrestle until a pin fall or submission. At this point the loser of the fall would chose the next entrant from those available at ringside and then leave the arena. Due to a loophole in the contracts, both The Score and The Talent Exchange would have all three of their members entered. The teams would be as follows; The Score (MCAS, SAT, IQ); The Talent Exchange (Johnny Curtis, Kenn & Mike Phoenix);  Thrillogy (Kid Mikaze & Chris Camaro); Fuzion (Mike Paiva & Blade); and Ruy-Nation (Triplelicious & Ruy Batello). By virtue of his win in the previous month’s “Resurrection Rumble”, Ruy would be guaranteed the final spot in the match. His manager Sean Gorman, who was buying beers for fans of legal age, brought out a lounge chair, beer and pizza for Ruy to enjoy during the early portion of the match. Blade and Triplelicious would be the first two men to start the match. Here is a basic rundown of the order of entrances and eliminations:


Thrillogy are the new PWF Northeast Tag Team Champions.

  After intermission, “Bad Boy” Billy Black faced off against the debuting El Diablo. Diablo was a long-time New England veteran who was unmasked and began wrestling under his real name. For some reason, the masked El Diablo has ventured to PWF Northeast. This match was hard-hitting from the start. Black accused Diablo of taking up Matt Storm’s cause. Diablo retorted with a flurry of kicks and chops. “Bad Boy” found a brief opening and cut off Diablo. Black attacked viciously, but Diablo fought back. As Black cinched in his “Bad Day” finisher, the masked Hiroshi Asai ran to the ring and make an obscene gesture at “Bad Boy”. Ref Rich Bass tried to interject himself into the middle, but Black pushed him aside. With the ref’s back turned, Asai blew a green mist into the eyes of “Bad Boy”. Blinded, Billy Black walked directly into the super kick of Diablo. Three seconds later, El Diablo was declared the winner and Hiroshi Asai left the ring area. The crowd seemed extremely happy to see Billy Black start to get what was coming to him.

  The fans in attendance saw a video teaser for “Good Times” Vince Vicallo, who was signed to face the winner of the main event for the title the following event. Angel Avellino then did a quick interview with Vicallo at ringside.

  In the main event, PWF Northeast Heavyweight Champion Kid Krazy, accompanied by Dr. Everette Payne, made his first defense of his new title. His opponent would be the phenomenal “Latin Fury” Luis Ortiz. Ortiz, a former heavyweight and regional champion for other companies, was definitely considered a favorite to unseat Krazy. The two men showed that they are easily in the top wrestlers in the country today. Ortiz and Krazy traded holds for the better part of 20 minutes. The end came when Ortiz looked ready to win the match and Dr. Payne jumped to the apron. As Ortiz grabbed him to punch Payne, the manager ducked. Kid Krazy had a hold of Payne’s cane and did his best imitation of Mark MacGuire into the ribs of the “Latin Fury”. This left Ortiz a vulnerable target for Krazy’s piledriver. Krazy retains the Heavyweight Title. After the match, Krazy spat at Vicallo, prompting Vince to enter the ring and fire off on the champion. Krazy finally decided he had enough and left with his title. Vicallo helped Ortiz up and raised his hand, as the fans acknowledged his superior efforts in the match.