PWF Northeast returned to a sweltering hot, jam-packed Loomis Arena in Plainfield, CT for what was to be it’s final event. “Wrongful Termination” began with Owner Mark Reality coming out to talk about closing the company down and the personal sacrifices he made for it. He then revealed that he had made a deal to save the company, selling it to a new owner. Before announcing the owner, Reality granted Ebony Blade a wrestling license, and relieved him from his commentary duties. Reality then named himself the new color commentator for PWF-NE TV/Video and then revealed the new owner to be “Kick Ass” Kyle Storm.


Storm came to the ring and announced that due to conflict of interest, he was vacating the Northeast Tag Team Titles (held by “Mad Dog” Matt Storm and himself). He also announced that due to an injury, Storm was forced to strip Tommy Knoxville of the Northeast Junior-Heavyweight Title. Kyle once again apologized for starting the show with a promo and welcomed the fans to the new PWF Northeast’s “Resurrection”. The lights went black and the fans were introduced to the new Northeast-Tron. A video of the year’s highlights aired to a strong ovation.


In the first match of the night, two teams would face in a tag team match. The winning team would face each other later in the night, with the victor becoming the new PWF Northeast Junior-Heavyweight Champ. The debuting TJ Richter tagged with “Hott Stuff” Paul Hudson to face the debuting “Fantastic” Jim Nastic and Irwin Quincy of the Score, who was accompanied by Grayson P. Alexander. The four men picked the crowd up and gave them a great opening contest. The finish of the match came when Hudson was able to hit his “Breakin’ It Down” Step Over STO/DDT finisher on Quincy to secure the win for his team. As “Hott Stuff” celebrated, his partner, Richter, had plans of his own to make his work later that night easier. TJ Richter attacked Hudson and hit him with “The Richter Scale” (vertical suplex into a cross-knee neck breaker), leaving to the jeers of the crowd.


Next up was TJ Wyld’s “Wyldside” segment. Wyld brought out former Northeast Tag Champ and eleven year veteran “Mad Dog” Matt Storm out. Storm talked a little on how the titles had to be vacated, but then talked about how the veterans need to mentor the rookies. He berated ten-year vet “Bad Boy” Billy Black for being a horrible example for the young guys in the locker room. This prompted Black to come to the ring and the two quickly became close to blows. PWF-Owner Kyle Storm came out to the ring and signed a match between the two veterans. He then said that seeing as he knew his brother Matt could beat Black any day of the week, he’d do a little roster cleaning and make it a retirement match. The match started with “Mad Dog” cleaning house on Black. “Bad Boy” soon was knocked to the outside and Matt attempted to hit him with a clothesline. Black ducked, nearly sending “Mad Dog” careening into the elderly “Granny Loomis”. Matt put on the brakes, but then planted a huge kiss on the cheek of Granny, much to the delight of the crowd. Black then took over and dealt a lot of punishment on the neck of “Mad Dog”. Nearing the end of the contest, Black had Matt set for the “Bad Day” (reverse spinning neck-breaker). “Mad Dog” was able to push Billy off of him, but into ref Holyoke Joe. With the ref down, Ebony Blade, who Black had knocked out of the business for two months following an assault, ran to the ring with a chain around his hand. He went to blast Black, who sidestepped Ebony, but instead nailed “Mad Dog”. “Bad Boy” took the opportunity to toss Ebony from the ring and pinned Matt Storm to force him to retire. After the match, “Mad Dog” regained his composure and hit the ring, first leveling Black with a spinning front slam, then nailing the “Dogstar” splash from the top to a great reaction of the crowd.


In the third match of the two, Demonica and Ariel faced once again. This was easily their best match, and also the hardest hitting. The two ladies traded back and forth for almost 10 minutes, including both hitting their finishers. Ariel scaled the turnbuckle and out ran manager Dean Ripley, pushing her off. Ripley played up to Demonica, trying to get over with the friend and former valet of the new owner. This led to Ariel recovering and the two ladies stripping the hairy Ripley to his boxer shorts. Demonica then whipped him repeatedly with her cat o’ nines whip. The match was ruled a no contest by ref Dan Tanaka.


The fourth match would decide the new PWF Northeast Junior-Heavyweight Champion. TJ Richter and “Hott Stuff” Paul Hudson, by virtue of the earlier match, would face each other with the winner taking the brand new championship belt. The two men fought tooth and nail for the better part of 12 minutes, with Richter viciously tore into the younger and less experienced Hudson. Hudson was able, in the end however, to hit his “Breakin’ It Down” one more time to secure the victory and his first career singles title.


In the semi-main event, PWF Northeast Heavyweight Champion “Revolution” Chris Venom faced one of the top area wrestlers, Kid Krazy. Krazy, who was managed by the red top hat adorned Dr. Everette Payne. Venom and Krazy had wrestled many times in the past, but none of those contests came close to the amazing bout of this night. The two traded holds for roughly 15 minutes, when the “Revolution” hit his “B.T.f’nR” (Fall Away Pump Handle Suplex). No one expected Krazy to kick out, but he managed to. Payne then jumped to the apron and distracted Venom. As he turned back around Venom was kicked in the gut, followed by a Kid Krazy piledriver. A three count later, Kid Krazy was crowned the new PWF Northeast Heavyweight Champion and was presented the new Northeast Heavyweight strap.


The main event of “Resurrection” would be the “Resurrection” Tag Team Rumble. All of the tag teams of PWF-NE would be represented. The winner of the rumble would receive a bye to the final match of “The Toxic Waltz”, a match September 19th to decide the new Northeast Tag Team Champions. Wrestlers would enter every 90 seconds. They would be eliminated when thrown out of the ring by another wrestler. If they went out on their own power (suicide dives), they would not be eliminated. Fuzion’s Blade started off with Thrillogy’s Kid Mikaze. The two men traded arm drags and reversals for the entire 90 seconds. This brought out “Raw Potential” Mike Phoenix, the newest member of the Talent Exchange. Phoenix showed his power, throwing the other two around. At the next interval, the manager of the Talent Exchange, Dean Ripley, came to the ring. While the other three battled in the ring, Ripley stalled outside for the entire 90 seconds. At the next buzzer, the crowd went nuts as Ruy-Nation’s Ruy Batello came out. He snuck behind Ripley and tossed him into the ring. Blade and Mikaze grabbed Ripley and eliminated him immediately. Ruy entered the ring and began to take over on his opponents, eliminating Mike Phoenix. Mikaze did a breathtaking front layout senton dive, thrilling the crowd, but was then eliminated by Phoenix. Next to the ring was Fuzion member Mike Paiva. Paiva quickly started firing off on all his opponents until Blade exited the ring and reappeared with an extension ladder. He then used it to scale 20 feet to a small catwalk on the back wall of the arena. Blade then did a swanton onto all of his opponents in the ring. As wrestlers rolled to the ringside to recover, Paiva ran off the ropes and was propelled over the top by Blade onto the wrestlers outside. Refs made a judgment call and declared that Blade had eliminated his partner. As they argued, Batello eliminated Blade. Next to the ring was SAT of the Score. The big man began to work over Batello. His partner MCAS was next to join the fray as the two battered a fallen Ruy. The ninth man to enter was Thrillogy’s Chris Camaro, who hit the ring and was a house of fire. The Score fell to the floor without being eliminated. Camaro jumped some ten feet in the air to take both out on the floor. Action headed back into the ring and entrant number ten was announced as Triplelicious of Ruy-Nation. Trip eliminated the Score with Ruy, giving them a two-on-one advantage over Camaro. They threw Camaro over the top, but he skinned the cat back in and used a head scissors to pull Triplelicious from the ring. As Camaro made a second attempt to get back in the ring, he was pulled to the floor by Triplelicious and declared eliminated. The crowd went wild as Ruy celebrated with manager Sean Gorman and Triplelicious in the ring. Overall it was a great night of action from the sauna-like Loomis Arena